The question was simple. What is your story? The answer? Well, that has taken us to where we are today. Over the past year and a half, we have asked this question well over 300 times with each answer being as unique as the person we are interviewing. From entry level ticket sales personnel to the General Counsel of an NFL franchise, this question has taken us across the globe in pursuit of telling the story of the people who while behind the scenes, make sports what it is today. The same question. Different answers. So simple, yet so complex. So we ask you, what is your story?
"A great resource for sports marketing and sports business professionals."
- Richie Smith, Director of Analytics, Boston Celtics
"The idea behind Front Office Sports is great! I encourage all #sportsbiz students to check it out."
- Alyssa Bosley, Lecturer for the School of Hospitality, Sport & Recreation Management at JMU
"Man, you guys are killing it. If kids aren’t taking advantage, then that’s their own fault."
- Chris Yandle, Assistant AD for Communication & Public Relations, Georgia Tech Athletic Association
"You guys are awesome. I am very proud of your entrepreneurial spirit and commitment to building the site."
- Alicia Jessop, Assistant Professor for the University of Miami and Sports Contributor for CNBC
"Great page! Your articles and interviews can help a lot of young professionals looking to get into the sports industry!"
- Corey Dannhardt, Student at the University of South Carolina
"I know how hard it was to get into sports, love the resource you're providing."
- Dewayne Hankins, SVP of Brand Strategy & Digital for the Portland Trail Blazers
"A great resource for those pursuing sports industry careers."
- Chad McEvoy, Professor and Chair of the Dept. of Kinesiology and PE at Northern Illinois U
"You all are changing the game & helping so many aspiring #sportsbiz professionals!"
- Frank Arredondo, Director of Compliance and Sport Services for Conference USA
"@frntofficesport is providing a valuable resource to the industry."
- Jesse Marks, Associate Athletic Director for Development for the University of Miami
"The people at @frntofficesport are building something special!"
- Bryan Blair, Senior Associate Athletics Director / Sports Administration & Compliance
"A great group publishing valuable content for young professionals."
- Zach Dayton, Associate Athletics Director, Marketing & Communications at Fairfield University
"Interested in a career in sports media? Follow @frntofficesport and thank me later! A ton of helpful tips and industry info."
- Emanuel Adjekum, Recruitment Executive for FanDuel
"Highly recommend checking out @frntofficesport...great interviews & helpful tips for young professionals in #sports!"
- Brian Raney, Director of Development, Major Gifts for Cal Athletics
"Anyone interested in any aspect of the business of sports should follow @frntofficesport."
- Darren Goldwater, TV and Radio Play by Play Announcer and Host
"Love what @frntofficesport is doing. Amazing resource."
- Tamara Curl-Green, Sr. Marketing Manager at Houston Dynamo & Houston Dash
"The team at @frntofficesport is doing big things. They are a hugely valuable resource for anyone in #sportsbiz & #smsports."
- Rob Miller, Manager of Business Development for Hawkeye Sports Properties
Interested in having an article published? Curious to learn more about Front Office Sports? Use the form below to contact us and we will do our best to answer any questions.